For my last blog of 2016, I wanted to share my completed 2016 Reading Challenge.
- A book published this year: Holding Court by K.C. Held
- A book you can finish in a day: First Contact by Kat Green
- A book you’ve been meaning to read: Saving My Assassin by Virginia Prodan
- A book recommended by your local librarian: Death Coming Up the Hill by Chris Crowe
- A book you should have read in school: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- A book chosen for you by your child: The Western Front by Utah Valley University photographers in France honoring World War I veterans
- A book published before you were born: James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
- A book that was banned at some point: Crank by Ellen Hopkins
- A book you previously abandoned: Bleed, Blister, Puke and Purge by J. Marin Younker
- A book you own but have never read: Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland
- A book that intimidates you: Girl Rising by Tanya Lee Stone
- A book you’ve already read at least once: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
I have thoroughly enjoyed my reading material this year and this challenge is just a tidbit of the 200+ books I have consumed during 2016.
For 2017, I am thinking of these challenges from Modern Mrs. Darcy’s website: 2017 Reading Challenge
Good luck with your future reading and Happy New Year!